Wheatgrass Seed - Organic NON-GMO (Choose Size)
Certified Organic Non-GMO Hard Red Wheat Seed is perfect for growing wheatgrass for juicing, for pets, decoration and more. This high protein air dried wheat seed can also be used for grinding for flour or baking. Wheatgrass is extremely easy and fast to grow! Just follow these simple steps:
- Rinse seed, then soak completely covered for 8-10 hours
- Drain & rinse. Set in a container that is NOT airtight, and that won't let seeds sit in standing water
- Rinse and drain a few times a day for 1-2 days.
- Seed should sprout in 2-3 days (You'll see little white 'tails' sprouting from the seed)
- At this point you're ready to plant! (There are a variety of ways and materials to use for planting - and we'll show you how we do it in a future video)
We Also Recommend