Crab Meal - Organic Crab Fertilizer Poultry Feed
- Crab Meal Fertilizer - Organic and All Natural
- Bulk Crab Meal (Ground Crab Shell) from 5-15 pounds
- Crab Meal adds Nitrogen and Phosphorus to soils!
- Crab Meal improves drainage and H2O and Oxygen capacity in soil
- Crab Meal is extremely beneficial in Vegetable gardens and in poor soils
- Many people use Crab Meal for chickens and Poultry as a feed supplement for Calcium
Crab meal (Ground Crab Shells) are not only a wonderful source of nutrition for plants, it also helps aerate and renew your soil! With an NPK ratio of 4-3-0 you'll be adding beneficial Nitrogen and Phosphorus to your garden's soil and improving the texture, water, and air holding capacity as well. Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds: To prepare new gardens, apply 5 lbs per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3″ of soil. For new transplants, add 1-2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water in well. To feed established plants, side dress 2-4 oz, depending on plant size and desired growth rate, once each month during the growing season. Row Crops/Acreage: Apply 500-1,000 lbs per acre depending on specific crop needs or required pounds of actual nutrients per acre. Containers: For new plantings, add 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly OR add 5 lbs per cubic yard. For established plants, lightly mix 1-2 tbsp per gallon into the soil surface once each month during the growing season. Trees & Shrubs: Spread 1-2 lbs per 1″ of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line, mix into soil surface and water in well. For new trees, prepare transplant hole and mix 1-2 cups with the backfill soil. Use amended soil to fill in around the new tree and water in well. Many people also use Crab shells as a calcium supplement for chickens and poultry.
We Also Recommend