Houseplant Fertilizer for ZZ Plant, Snake Plant, Fig Tree, Olive Trees etc (8 Month Slow Release)
Houseplant - Slow Release Fertilizer by PowerGrow Systems:
HOUSE PLANT FERTILIZER - by PowerGrow: This is the Highest Quality Controlled Release Fertilizer available for your houseplants! Stressed out by trying to figure out how to feed your houseplants? Don't worry about it anymore with the House Plant Fertilizer by PowerGrow. A complete and balanced Slow Release Fertilizer +PLUS essential Micro Nutrients and Trace Minerals that other fertilizers do not have. The Controlled Release formula feeds your house plants for up to 8 months! Each bag contains 6 ounces which will last well over A YEAR SUPPLY! The balanced nutrients in our House Plant Fertilizer will give your plants the essential nutrients they need to produce lush, healthy growth - GUARANTEED!
- 🌳 SUPERIOR NUTRITION - The Perfect House Plant Fertilizer - Balanced Nutrition + Micro/Trace Nutrients!
- 🕓 HUGE TIME SAVER - Apply once every 8 MONTHS for complete Nutrition!
- 💰 SUPERIOR VALUE - One bag of the PowerGrow House Plant Fertilizer contains more than a YEAR SUPPLY!
- ✅ GUARANTEED - PowerGrow's Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer is Guaranteed to be the BEST!
- ❤️ VERSATILE - use as Fertilizer for House Plants like ZZ Plant, Snake Plant, Spider Plant, Monstera Plant, Fiddle Leaf Fig, Hoya, Jade Plant, Olive Tree, Palm, and more!
Perfect for the most popular houseplants, and can be used on the following: Pothos , Spider Plant, ZZ Plant, Monstera Plant, Olive Tree, Aglaonema, Dioon, Fittonia, Jade Plant, Hoya Plant, Plumeria Plants, Yucca Plant, Hostas, Heuchera Plants, Dracaena Plant, Azalea, Orchid, Snake Plant, Peace Lily, Begonia, African Violet, Aloe Vera Plant, Weeping Fig, Calla Lillies, Prayer Plant, Philodendron Plant, Dieffenbachia, Croton Plant, Christmas Cactus, Air Plants, Indoor Cactus, Mums, Rubber Plant, Anthurium, Areca Palm, Lady Palm, Cyclamen, Peacock Plant, Dendrobium, Deacaena, Kalanchoe, Syngonium, Oakleaf Ivy, Aspargus Fern, Bamboo Palm, Boston Fern, Gerbera Daisy, Kimberley, and Fiddle Leaf Fig.
We Also Recommend